NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Guide To Self treats personal information that Guide
To Self collects and receives, including information related to your past use of
Guide To Self products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Guide To Self does not own or control, or to people that
Guide To Self does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Guide To Self associated companies such as
Infinet Assessment and
Bayridge Group have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
- Guide To Self collects personal information when you register with Guide To
Self, when you use Guide To Self products or services, when you visit Guide To
Self pages or the pages of certain Guide To Self partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, and information about your assets. Once you register with
Guide To Self and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Guide To Self automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
Guide To Self cookie information, and the page you request.
- Guide To Self uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
To protect the privacy
of pre-hire candidates and specific test results, Guide
To Self does not share personal information outside of GTS. Also, if
a test-taker is interested in their test information, they must
write GTS to request a copy of their test results or
Our security and privacy policies are
periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized
individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Any
particularly sensitive information, such as test results for an test
applicant is password protected and
The materials and information
offered in our broadcast and on our web sites are intended for educational
purposes only. They are intended to help you utilize your inner resources to
maximize your health, behavior and performance, and are not intended as a
substitute for needed medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment or
counseling. If you are undergoing therapy, or have any question regarding the
appropriateness of their use with your treatment, consult with your health
professional before using these materials.